Codeine With It, Rock With It (Official Audio)





Yerrr, what's going on everyone? Im back on my bullshit. This music is really too easy for me to not put out as much as I can for the people. I'm about to release a lot of music this year going into 2020. My ultimate goal is to create a wave of kids a KULTURE of kids who are hurting, who are in pain, who knows what it feels like to be alone. I've been letting other people plans for me slow down the plan for myself. Being an independent label CEO. (Nehruvia LLC) I need to put this all in my hands while also going with the plans others may see fit. Ultimately I have a plan for myself, I always have, and I won't let anyone stop me from acting on it anymore. Without further ado, lets get to the music and start executing this wave.  NON |  KULT LIFE.

LOVE, 
MARKEL


Nehruvia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram