Ridaya Video 0 Comments Here it is you guys on twitter asked for it. Ya'll know how I do always venting and speaking my mind. I hope you guys enjoy. Nehruvia No comments: Post a Comment Popular Posts Growing. Peace. Im going to get right to it. I notice that lately I've been getting a lot more patient. Maybe it's because I'm starting t... Bishop Nehru - wait... (Official Audio) #NehruvianTuesday Yerrrr, what's good everybody? Back with some more music for you guys for #NehruvianTuesday. This week we have a song called "w... Bishop Nehru Announces New Album 'My Disregarded Thoughts' with IN MY ZONE Video NY rapper Bishop Nehru has shared details of his second album 'Nehruvia: My Disregarded Thoughts'. The hip-hop artist bro... I Love Ugly - Crowd Love Hood 2017 flames. Bishop Nehru releases video for LIFE Yerrrr whats up ya'll, hope you guys are all doing well. Its that time of the week again. When it's Tuesday by now you should ... Emperor Nehru's New Groove (Cover + Details) Aye, Its been a while. So fuck it imma get straight to it. Everything has been going incredibly well. Working on a lot of music. I could ho... Ridaya Video Here it is you guys on twitter asked for it. Ya'll know how I do always venting and speaking my mind. I hope you guys enjoy. ... Bishop Nehru - In My Zone (Official Audio) Yerr whats up everyone Bishop here. Here dropping a new song for ya'll. If you been playing NBA2K20 then you might have heard this sing... Codeine With It, Rock With It (Official Audio) Yerrr, what's going on everyone? Im back on my bullshit. This music is really too easy for me to not put out as much as I can fo... Bishop Nehru - Dreams Beat Screams (Official Audio) Yerrrr, what's good everyone. Peace, hope all is well. #NehruvianTuesday is here i've been coming with the wave I promised and y... Instagram The Blog of Markel Scott Nehruvia View my complete profile Powered by Blogger. Blog Archive ► 2019 (8) ► October (1) ► September (3) ► August (3) ► July (1) ▼ 2017 (6) ► September (1) ► July (1) ► April (2) ▼ January (2) Ridaya Video New Year New Music ► 2016 (4) ► December (3) ► November (1) recent posts Like us on Facebook Bishop Nehru
No comments:
Post a Comment