Growing.

Peace. Im going to get right to it. I notice that lately I've been getting a lot more patient. Maybe it's because I'm starting to be able to study more than before or maybe because I'm finishing up some great music. But either way I for sure notice that I'm able to tolerate a lot more issues than before from an emotional perspective. I slipped as well, but last night proved to me I bounced back. One thing I can't stand is a person trying to assassinate my character because of a different perspective or even worse, their own ignorance or mistakes. My memory and mind is sharp because I haven't been emotional... Therefore there aren't specific moments i'm attracting to more than others. Im focused on it all or none at all...  that's check mate.

New music coming very soon.

NoN

- Markel S.


Nehruvia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram