New Year New Music

Peace. What's going on world? Happy new year or whatever they say the true new ear starts in April but that's another story. I just want to talk about the new music I've been working on. Please continue to hold out with me I promise it'llall be worth it when everything starts rolling out. As of now I'm thinking of putting out a Witness The Emperor EP simply because I've been working on music and I feel like it's a nice treat for the Nehruvians following me. Working on a video in the AM soooo. Im pretty much just making sure I kick up 2017. Can't wait for you guys to peep this new music. Thats the most important thing to me, one slot above making sure my album theme/idea doesn't get stolen or used before I use it. Just checking in! Peace


Nehruvia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram